Week 26
Weight Gain: about 17 lbs
Weight Perception: the tummy is getting rounder by the minute!
Cravings: None
Sleeping: better than 2 weeks ago
I had an ob appointment last week, and since it was just a routine weight check/tummy measure/hear the hb/pee in a cup appt, I brought Elliot with me. He did so well! When I had to go in the bathroom to pee in a cup, the nurse offered to take El to get stickers- he actually went with her! When it was time to take my blood pressure, he watched in amazement, but he told the nurse he thought it was long enough by saying "All done" "All Done!". :) When it was time to measure my tummy and listen to the baby's heartbeat, the Dr. (she's his Dr too, so she's familiar with him) helped Elliot up on the table and had him "help" her measure and find the heartbeat. He was SO proud when they heard the little heartbeat. He kept saying "Heartbeat" all afternoon! He talked about that visit the rest of the week!
I'm definitely feeling pregnant this week. I think it kinda hit me the other night when I felt my tummy and though, Woah! I really am pregnant! It's not that I have't quite grasped this concept, because hey, we've been REALLY excited since we found out, but sometimes the whole reality sneaks up on you. And when you suddenly have this basketball sized tummy (and maybe a little extra), it's kinda hard to ignore it! :)
For the most part, I'm feeling good. Heartburn is becoming a daily occurence, but it's still not as bad as last time. And that whole old wives tail about heartburn and hairy babies...it's total bull. I had heartburn twice as bad my entire pregnancy w/ Elliot and he was a bald baby! :)
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment