33 lbs- only ONE pound this week! WOW!
Weight perception- I'm just awkwardly huge.
Measuring at: 40 weeks
Feet: getting puffy again
Cravings: none
At this week's appt, everything pretty much stayed the same. Slight correction over last weeks- she wasn't at a +2 station, she was -2, big difference (since a +5 is practically crowning). This week she's come down a little, at a -1 station. Hopefully she keeps heading in that direction. Still 50% effaced and dialated to a 2.
My dr and I discussed the possibility of an induction, as early as next week. I'll be 39 weeks on Monday, so anytime after that is okay. I'm pretty certain of my dates (ovualtion, conception, etc) so I'm not too worried about her being too early, but you never know for sure. After weighing the options and risks, we decided on a Wednesday induction if I haven't had her by then.
Elliot and I kept busy all week, which made it go faster, but made me really tired. I just keep thinking about how much things are going to change, and have really, really cherished being able to spend all this time with him. He's such a sweet little boy. :)
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment