Good Baby #3, estimated to arrive in early September, 2011.
We're currently 10 weeks, 2 days along!
Elliot is VERY excited to be a big brother again. However, he's insisiting that I'm having one of each- he wants another brother AND another sister. Pretty sure it's just one in there, according to the ultrasound we had 2 weeks ago.
Mary just smiles and nods when I talk to her about being a big sister.
Dr. Sears' "Baby on the Way" and "What Babies Need" books are big hits in our house right now. According to "Baby on the Way", sometimes Mommy's tummy can feel icky, and it's the big brotehr's job to get his mama some crackers and water. Elliot has by waiting for his chance to do this. If I sigh and sit down he asks if I'm feeling OK, and if I need crackers. Last night, he got his chance. I was lying on the couch, suffering from a bit of nausea, and El ran over to me, asking me if I needed crackers. He was very excited! He ran to the kitchen and ran back to me, crackers in hand. Very, very sweet!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment