Sunday, March 8, 2009

20 weeks!

Week 20
Weight gain: waiting for the official weigh-in on Wednesday.
Weight perception: OMG, I'm going to get bigger???

Wow, time flies!
The last 4 weeks have gone by quickly- probably because we (meaning the little one and I) have been feeling pretty good! No nausea, no colds, no complaints, really. Except for I've been getting some headaches lately- back of the head, pain in the neck kinds of headaches. I'll be sure to mention that to my dr.

Speaking of Dr....this is a big week! We've got our 20 week appt on Wed afternoon, but Wednesday morning is our ultrasound! I can NOT WAIT to see this little one moving about and to hear it's heartbeat again! It is SUCH a beautiful sight! We are not, however, finding out the gender of the baby this time. We're going to keep it a surprise until the end! Oh, can I REALLY do this???

I haven't really been having too many cravings. Today at the grocery store the mini cupcakes from the bakery were calling my name, but at almost $5 for a dozen tiny cupcakes I fought the urge. I had strawberry cheesecake ice cream instead when I got home. :)

The baby's movements are getting stronger and more noticeable. I've been feeling him/her move around for weeks now, but these are definitely getting my attention more! Every time it makes me smile! It's SUCH a great feeling!

Know what's not a great feeling? Not being able to get comfortable at night! Agh! I've had to bring the body pillow to bed, which means Kyle is getting less and less space to sleep. The body pillow helps me to get to sleep, but then I ususally kick it off the bed in my sleep. The cats are worried- they know their days of having ANY room in the bed are numbered.

No comments:

Post a Comment