30 Weeks
Weight Gain: 23 lbs (I haven't check this week, so I'm using the last known measurement).
Weight perception- I'm pregnant, what do I expect?
cravings: none
Time is FLYING! I can't believe we have less than 10 weeks until the estimated arrival date!
Despite getting ANOTHER cold, I'm feeling pretty good this week. Not too fatigued, not too achey, not bad!
We're doing the best we can to prepare Elliot for this new arrival. We have bought a few "New Baby" books, and he loves them. "Baby on the Way" and "Hello Baby!" are daily reads at our house. As the book mentions the baby growing in mommy's tummy, Elliot rubs my tummy and wants to look at my belly button (what's left of it). We encourage him to talk to his little sister, and he's had several conversations with my belly. It's SO cute!
The temps are going up here in MN. The last 2 days have been in the 80s/90s, which is a huge change from the FROST we got on Sunday morning. So far, I'm adjusting okay, but I haven't had to spend too much time in the heat yet. I'm hoping it won't be too bad so that Elliot and I can have plenty of time to visit the parks and trails before the baby comes.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment