Weight Gain: still haven't stepped on a scale, will know the exact amout later this week
Weight perception: definitely still pregnant!
Cravings: None, really. Still having Chipotle once a week w/Elliot. In fact, I had Mexican 3 times last week!
Many people ask how I'm feeling when they see me. It's nice, but I sometimes wonder if they REALLY want to know or if they're just being nice. Most of the time my truthfull answer is Good! But there have been some days in the last few weeks where I really don't feel so good. Last week was a good example. On Tuesday, I took Elliot to play at his friend Lauren's in the morning. I felt fine, I was drinking my morning water like a good pregnant girl, had a decent amount of energy. We went out to lunch, and right afterwards that's when I started to not feel so good. Not the food poisoning kind of icky...but just plain weird. I was super tired, I felt cloudy headed, and whenever I was standing I would start to feel weak. I was a bit worried that I wasn't going to make it home, but Elliot and I made it, and we both took naps (over 2 hours!). I thought the nap would make me feel better, but I woke up feeling much of the same. Elliot and I just took it easy the rest of the day, hanging out in the cool basement. I went to bed, slept terribly, but woke up feeling much better Wednesday morning. I felt good the rest of the week, except on Thursday I had another episode like the one above. That one didn't last too long, just a half hour or so, but still. I'm definitely mentioning this to my doctor on Thursday.
Let the Braxton Hicks contractions begin! My first REALLY noticable one was last Thursday evening. I forgot how "basketball-like" it makes my belly! Since then I've been having a couple a day, until last night (Sunday night) I had several in a row. It was right around bedtime, and I also noticed I was having some cramping with them too. Then I noticed a backache. I was starting to get a little worried, thinking that it could actually be some labor pains. Then I decided that if it was labor, I had better get some sleep! I knew that if it really was labor the pains would get worse and wake me up. I fell right asleep, and didn't have to wake up to go to the bathroom until 4 am (I usually get up again between 2 and 3). I noticed more braxton hicks then, but no backache or cramps. Ahhh, the joys of the 3rd trimester.
Bring on the emotions! My emotions have been on a roller-coaster ride for the last couple weeks! I should really put a disclaimer at the door for Elliot's birthday: Caution, Over-Emotional Pregnant Woman Inside, Enter at Your Own RISK!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment